you are what you eat
All drinks combining ice and tea, I just cannot resist.. This recipe was made in just under an hour. It is refreshing and guilt free!
You will need:
– 1 cup ice cube
– 1 lemon- lime or lemon tea bag
– 1 cup boiling water
– 10 x 5 cm sticks of fresh lemon grass
– 2 limes, zested and juiced (keep the skin aside)
– 3 Tablespoons lime cordial
– 1 bunch mint leaves
– 500ml sprite zero
– Brew the tea bag in boiling water. Place the brewed tea (which still contains the tea bag) in the freezer.
– In a jug mix the lime juice, zest, lime peels, mint, lemon grass and lime cordial. Stir well and refrigerate.
– Once the tea is chilled, remove the tea bag and add the brewed tea to the mixture in the jug. Add the ice cubes and fill the jug with sprite zero.
– Serve Chilled.